Violet fell asleep in the swing the other day while I was getting pretty for our pictures. I hadn't dressed her yet cause I didn't want to chance her spitting up all over herself since she likes to christen every new outfit within about 5 minutes. So I come back into the living room and find her zonked out and looking so chubby. So now I have my own Sumo Baby.
We went and had our pictures taken on Saturday and we ended up with some decent ones even though Violet was not a happy baby. She was tired (she did nap before hand) and probably didn't appreciate all the moving around to get the different poses done. But I get to pick up the pictures on the 14th, and I'll be mailing them to you all then. I also chose the option to get them put online, also on the 14th, so if you want any other poses/sizes you will be able to order some up to 3 months from now. Mike and I also got the membership so we don't have to pay any sitting fees so we'll be taking her to get pictures done fairly often. Anyway, thats about all that's new here. I've been puttering in the yard. I put in a new flower bed up against my deck. Its starting to look nice, I'll snap some pictures of it to share.
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Candid Camera
Posted by Ashley at 6:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment