Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fun Times

The weather has (finally!!) started to cool down. Mums are showing up at plant centers and I'm looking forward to the Fall weather. Since I wouldn't melt as soon as I stepped outside, Violet and I headed to the park today. She's getting better about staying with you and not wandering off on her own, but still explores away from you. Her independent streak is a good and bad thing. She's also got a new shoe fetish. She brings them to you and want you to put them on her, whether their hers, mine or Mikes. All day long. And if you take them off her, she pitches a fit. It's cute.
Here are some pictures. I'm going to go ahead and put a disclaimer on her hair do. I know she looks goofy but she doesn't mess with it if I put it like that. Clip her hair to the side or give her a pony tail and it's out 3 seconds later. :)



0 comments: