A little belated, but here are some of the pictures I took on my recent trip out to Colorado.
Violet at the visitors center on top of the Colorado National Monument.
View from the National Monument.
View of the Grand Junction valley from the National Monument. The tan in the background are the Bookcliffs, and in the upper right corner is the Mesa.
On top of the Monument, I think there was a creek on the valley floor and there was a trail of cottonwoods showing off their colors.
Playing in some fall leaves.
Mountains near Telluride, CO. Telluride is the cutest town ever. I love it. All of the houses are Victorians painted bright colors.
Twin Lakes area on the way to Aspen. The mountains are Mount Elbert and Mount Massive. Mount Elbert is the tallest in the Rocky Mountains at 14,440 ft.
On top of the pass on the way to Aspen from Leadville.
Such a beautiful face. I know I'm biased, but wow.
Violet and I in front of the Colorado River in a park in Palisades.
One of the winery's in Palisades, CO. I loved Palisades. Peach orchards and winery's combined with Victorian houses. Beautiful.
And my favorite picture, and probably the best I've ever taken. This is Mount Garfield which overlooks Grand Junction.
0 comments:
Post a Comment