Monday, January 19, 2009

Tickle TIme

Violet and I were hamming it up the other day so I asked Mike to grab the camera. I'm trying to get myself into more pictures since I'm always behind the camera. We all went shopping for a new bed on Saturday. We're still using Mike's full sized one that he grew up with. Even though I get about 1/4 of the bed, and have trouble falling asleep, it was actually Mikes idea to get a new one. It's a Queen (woot!) plush foam type similar to my Dad's bed. So, so comfortable. We get it tomorrow. What Mike probably didn't foresee is new bed equals new sheets, new headboard (I'm going to make a padded one :) ) and now we'll need to paint the room. I'll post the dreaded before and after once I'm done. As embarrassing as the before will be ;)




0 comments: