
I love the Fall! It's my favorite season of the year. The air smells crisp, the leaves put on a show stopping display of color, and the start of all of my favorite holiday's. Not to mention the end of all the hot and humid weather. Mike and I went to Eckert's Farm and bought our pumpkins and gourds for Halloween & fall. Eckert's is great, they have a "pick-your-own" pumpkin patch, as well as apples, blueberry, peach and Christmas trees. I think I'm going to try to make it a new tradition to go get our pumpkins and Christmas tree's every year. Any way, here is a picture of the front porch. The digital was MIA for a while so I haven't been able to add any new pictures lately. More to come in the future.
Friday, October 20, 2006
Harvest Time
Posted by Ashley at 2:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment