Sunday, October 29, 2006

A Day in the Woods

Today Mike and I took the pups up to Pierre Marquette State Park for a day hike in the woods. It was a gorgeous day today, the weather was around 68 degrees. The leaves were really pretty too. We hiked 4 miles and I only made Mike stop once. I'm so proud :) Pixie did pretty good too, she kept up with Avalanche really well. Here is a view from the top at one of the lookout points.


Here's my favorite picture too, this is one of the trail and I just thought it looked cool the way the trees look like their making a tunnel of yellow.


And Avi decided she wanted to go hunting. All of a sudden she took off chasing after something and came back with her "kill"... a gigantic hedge apple. We soon realized why she took off after one when we saw another one fall from a tree nearby. She went to get that one too. Here is Avi with her prize.

0 comments: