Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Thanksgiving

Jennifer and Brian invited me to their house for Thanksgiving this year so I decided to make the trip. I had a really great time in Michigan, it wasn't to cold and no snow this year. My sister and brother-in-law spoiled me rotten too. I think I gained about 4 pounds in 5 days. I got homemade (from scratch!!) apple pie, pancakes, chocolate chip cookies and a wonderful smoked turkey. I teased Mike and said I was sending him to the Andrews cooking boot camp.
Brendan and Madelyn are precious as ever and my nephew still loves me, although he kept saying he wanted to go to Papa Tatz's house. :) Madelyn didn't want anything to do with me the first day but she warmed up a little once I was able to get her to take a bottle from me. That girl loves food. Reminds me of someone else I know. Hopefully you all had a Happy Thanksgiving as well.

0 comments: