Monday, March 05, 2007

Baby Shower

We had the baby shower on Sunday. It was a ton of fun. Good food and company. Mike & I got lots of goodies as well. Or I guess I should say baby did. She's going to be extremly well dressed. The games were fun too. There was one that everyone made "predictions" as to when she would be born, her weight, hair color, eye color, first word etc. They ended up being very amusing. Most people put either blue or green eyes, although Mike's friend Andy put "brown eyes (like mommy)" -- I teased him since I don't have brown eyes. Hair the majority thought either red or blond. Although Brandi was a brat and put white hair and red eyes... aparently she thinks we're having an Albino baby. I'll remember that when she has kids!


Here's Mike with his mom Betsy and Grandmother Betty. Me "eating for two" on his right.


Mike and I thinking too hard on one of the games...


Our gift table before


Opening the gifts, yes I let Mike open some too


Some of our loot..


And some more...


0 comments: