Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Fro Child

I was attempting to have a photo session with Miss Violet yesterday. I was going for the sleeping naked baby photos. She doesn't like to be naked, or even semi naked yet so it didn't go so well. She wasn't to happy with me. And I should have known better to have a naked baby in my arms because she peed on me, then pooped on the blanket I had thrown over the couch for the background. She had JUST pooped mind you so I thought I was safe.. So then I gave her a bath because she had pooed and peed on herself (and me) and she doesn't care much for baths. BUT I did find out that she likes the blow dryer. When we were done I wrapped her up in a towel and she was either so pissed at me she had a lip quiver, or she was cold, so I put the blow dryer on the medium heat setting and was blowing it around to help warm her up and dry her off. She loved it. I ended up blow drying her hair and holy crap! POOF the child had a fro! Makes her hair look a little lighter w/ a red tint too but I think it was just the lighting.

My modest little princess


She doesn't have my butt yet either :)


And here are the fro pictures

0 comments: