Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Babies R Us

Mike and I took Violet to BRUS today to do an exchange. Mike wanted to get her a motorized mobile. We put it on her crib and she was amazed :) She really liked it. It plays Mozart, Bach, & Beethoven while rotating. Apparently she likes Bach best though because I tried switching to a new song so I could hear them and she fussed at me. ;) Now that her room is (FINALLY!!) freed up I can finish decorating it. We're going to start playing in there so she can get used to it. She's to the point now that she only wakes up once or twice a night, so as soon as she starts sleeping through the night I'm going to try to transition her to her crib.




We also got her a Bumbo. It's basically a soft foam seat that helps babies sit upright. Supposedly they can't get out of it either so they call it a "Baby Sitter". First try didn't go so well...




So we tried again after her nap and she was much more willing to participate in my experiment. She didn't like the bouncy seat much at first either so I'm sure she'll like the Bumbo more after she's in it a few times.


0 comments: