I've been coveting this book for several weeks now. I've looked at Barnes & Noble and Borders both but couldn't find it. Amazon had it but I didn't want to pay shipping if I didn't have too. Low and behold I found it yesterday at B&N getting some pre-dinner coffee. I am in love, actually it deserves capitals, L-O-V-E with this book. I had to go out and buy even more embroidery floss and some fabric to experiment with. I find it interesting that I must be drawn to certain colors because when I got home to organize the new (handful) floss I got, I had a few duplicates of colors I already had. I think the reason that is so interesting is there must be easily 500 different colors of floss to choose from, and I still managed to buy the same colors twice. 
Now I'm off to go play!
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Newfound Love
Posted by Ashley at 5:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment