It's that time of year again! I am a huge procrastinator, I always wait until the last minute (sometimes literally) to finish my Christmas shopping. This year I'm trying to be done by December 15th. Although the days are flying by and I know they'll be here much sooner than I would want. Isn't that the way it works?
This past weekend I was in a craft fair with Christine and her friend Dawn. It was really sloooooow, but it's always fun anyway. I sold a necklace I've had for a while now, I even told Christine that if it didn't sell at this show I was going to take it apart and do something else with it. So I'm glad it sold. Now I need to focus on my Christmas crafting so I can be done by my deadline.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Busy Little Bee
Posted by Ashley at 8:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ashley, its time to update your blog! Im getting antsy over here waiting for some new pictures of miss Violet!!
Post a Comment