Yes, I know, I've been a slacker. I'm sorry. We've been working on all things Christmas. Shopping, Decorating, trip planning and the like. But of course with all the "unexpected" thrown in there to make it more interesting. Nothing major, a flat tire needing to be changed in the rain (thankfully I wasn't the one who had to do that one) Also a very aggravating 9 month checkup for Miss Violet. I wont get into it, but suffice to say I have a Pediatrician who is not supportive of breastfeeding (among other things) and I'll be looking for a new Dr. for her after the New Year when things settle down a bit.
It's snowed once already, but it was just a dusting really, it didn't even cover the grass entirely. Although it's sleeted a few times which makes the back deck dangerous unless we put salt down.
We got a package from my sister and family yesterday :) I put the presents under the tree but the bags crinkling and tags needing to be tasted made me put them up higher. I will admit though that Violet is doing MUCH better with the tree than I anticipated. I expected her to try to climb up on it a little and knock the ornaments off and try to eat them. She's more interested in the lights and the power cord, but even then not as interested as I was expecting. Thats definitely not a bad thing.
I should have posted about this at the time, but a sweet friend of mine send Violet a cute 'violet' outfit about a month ago. How cool it has her 'name' on it :) Thank you again Christy!! Here's a blurry picture, but you get the idea:
And here are a few random pictures taken sometime last month:
I attempted to put her hair up in a ponytail, and it almost worked! If she had held still it might have...
And last but not least, a sneak peak of the pictures we had done: (NOTE: Scrolling down may cause you to be not surprised come Christmas time, so scroll down at your own digression)
.
.
.
.
.
.




Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Catch - up
Posted by Ashley at 10:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
YAY! Thanks for making the nosey person happy :) I have to get my Violet fix every once in awhile, shes just so cute!!
Post a Comment