Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Violet!

My baby is one! Oh my goodness the last year has flown! It makes me sad but happy at the same time. We had Violet's party yesterday at Aunt Gayle's house. Dad and Nancy drove up last Thursday and spent the weekend with us. Then Saturday I had a nice surprise when my Aunt Leesa and cousins John and Bekkah drove down for the event. It was a fun filled day and Violet will be the best dressed baby ever. Here are some pictures.


Sitting with Grandpa & Grandma



Grandma Tatz



With Aunt Leesa & second cousins John & Bekkah



Her first pony!





Opening presents



And one of me since I never usually post any


So where are the messy cake pictures you ask? Mike and I completely forgot her highchair. She did have some cake, but the pictures were blurry. I'll let her throw some cake all over her face tomorrow.

0 comments: