Spring is coming slowly this year it seems. It's been cold and rainy for a while now. I'm really looking forward to it warming up so Violet and I can do more outdoor activities, and I can get out and play in the yard. With all the rain we've been having, we got several inches of water accumulated in the basement. It usually doesn't leak, but I guess it was too much rain this time. So Mike had to go buy a sump pump to get all the water out. There was about 3 inches on the left side of the basement, where the stairs are, and around to the right, it is a step down into Mike's work space, so there was probably about 8 inches on that side. Thankfully, knowing that it occasionally leaks, we have put most things up higher, so nothing was ruined.
Other than that, Miss Violet is *almost* walking, she still doesn't try, but she's made it 1 or 2 steps on her own, between two things to hold onto. I'm sure it'll be anytime now. She's also getting more teeth finally. The top two are coming in and now she has this goofy toothy smile that she gives, I love it. I'll try to catch it on the camera and post it. She's also growing some chubby thighs back and getting some junk in the trunk.
Friday, March 21, 2008
It's always something...
Posted by Ashley at 10:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
This is a great picture of "V"!
BTW - wish her a happy belated b-day :)
Post a Comment