The weather has been beautiful lately. I've been enjoying spending some time out in the yard, tending my small garden. I haven't done much to the front, mostly because there are mature bushes and a tree that I'm not allowed to get rid of. We did inherit an arbor from Mom when she moved though, so it got a fresh coat of paint and a new place in the front yard. There is a purple climbing rose (that smells WONDERFUL) and some day lilies that I put in around it.

This is what I started in the back yard last year. I came across these next two photos today while looking at some pictures. It's amazing what a year will do. Mike and I made a border in front of our deck last year. Almost everything we planted were in 4 inch pots, which is why the results from this year is so amazing to me. 

This is what it looks like today when I took the picture from roughly the same spot. 
And here are some pictures of the plants that have been blooming. 







And some pictures of Violet from today so I don't get in trouble for posting about plants :p

Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Posted by Ashley at 2:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment