Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Violet and I just got home yesterday from a week long trip to Georgia to visit family and go to my cousin Michaels wedding. We had lots of fun and ate very well all week. Well, I did, Violet is teething pretty badly so she ate like a bird. We got to see lots of family that we don't get to see very often, like Uncle Hermie & Aunt Lori, Aunt Gert, Cousins Jeanie and Dan, Cousins Pam & Marty and their son Nickolas, just to name a few.
Back in St. Louis, it's cold and rainy, just like when I left. It even hailed yesterday! Crazy weather this year so far. Anyway, here are some pictures.

Janice & Michael


Matthew & Savannah


Nancy, Dad, Aunt Leesa and myself at the wedding.


The ceremony


Fancy and delicious meal :P


Grandma & Dad tearing up the dance floor

0 comments: