It's been awhile since I last updated [jeeze, where have you heard that before...]. I've been super busy with school and work, seems like all I was doing. For a while there I didn't get to see Violet much at all :( I cut back my hours at work to 4 days a week and this next quarter I am taking one class on campus and another online, so it should help give me more free time.
Violet is doing great. She's very active and enthusiastic about most everything. Poor child constantly has bruises, scrapped knees, or bug bites on her. She loves being outside with Papa or myself. And she LOVES to feed the koi. She even helped Dad and I wrangle up some baby koi that survived from the May spawning. We put them in a holding tank under the deck to keep them from becoming a heroin's next meal.

Hope you all are doing good as well.
xoxo
Ashley
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Update
Posted by Ashley at 9:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment