Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Mighty Hunter

Now that Violet can move around, she finds great delight in trying to go "pet" the animals. For the most part only the dogs participate, the cats look at her like, "ha!" and run away at the last minute. In a way I guess thats playing too. But the dogs make her laugh and smile, especially Avi. Which as much as I detest the shedding, is a great dog. Although the shedding has slowed down tremendously since it's been getting cooler. Anyway, Violet likes to grab fistfuls of hair, and in poor Pixie's case, pull -- Hard. Enough to make her squeal once already. I'm surprised they haven't had enough hair pulling yet to move out of the way. Maybe the ear pulling to come will make them rethink that.
Here is the mighty hunter stalking her prey, in this case, a domesticated Canis lupus familiaris.



1 comments:

BrianA said...

You should send her up my way in the fall of the year. We will do some hunting :)