Mike and I have awesome neighbors. We really lucked out. Ron & Jean are the neighbors we share the alley/driveway with. They have a 3 year old granddaughter that is getting her room redecorated. Jean commandeered her old crib set (bumper, quilt & mobile) and gave it to me a few weeks ago. I hadn't used it yet cause it needs a bed skirt and a sheet or two. I have a flannel white one but it looks funny with it. Anyway, the other day she tells me she convinced her daughter to give up the rug too. It looks SO good in Violet's room so I finally put the bedding on her crib too. The green on the bedding actually matches her bedroom walls really well, the rugs green is a little more on the sage side, but still looks good. The rug is the perfect size for the space. It also doesn't hurt it's from Pottery Barn Kids, the snob in me approves.
I'll post the bedding pictures when I get the skirt & sheet. Violet likes the rug too. The flowers, bees etc. are raised up to give dimension and she likes feeling them... and trying to eat them. I guess thats her way of saying she's happy with it ;)
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Rug Rat
Posted by Ashley at 9:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That is an ADORABLE rug! Looks like she really likes it!
Post a Comment