Thursday, April 17, 2008

Finally Spring

It seems like it has taken forever to warm up this year. We've had lots of rain, and crazy weather. It's started to level out and act like spring now. My garden is greening up, and I've been out playing in the dirt when I get the opportunity.
Miss Violet started walking about a week ago. Now she truly lives up to the nickname "Boomba" since she waddles around, kinda like a penguin when she walks. It's so cute. I'll try to get a video of it with my new camera, but she likes to stop whatever she's doing and stare at me when I try to take pictures of her or whatnot. I'll try to catch her unawares.
I spent the last few days at Mom & Gary's house, spending time with them before they move (end of May) and also stealing some plants out of the yard for mine. It's been a while since I planted them so I couldn't remember what everything was, and it's still early for some things to green up. But I grabbed a Annabelle hydrangea, some light purple daylilly's, some moss phlox and a catmint. I'm going back for my favorite Lilac bush after it blooms. Mom's also letting me have the white arbor she has so I have a place in mind for that in the front yard.
Here are some pictures I've taken recently with the new camera. I'm still figuring it out so a few have a blurry hand.





0 comments: