Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Bag 'O Tricks

Add standing in her crib to Violet's resume. This is her newest feat that she started doing this past week. I finally remembered to bring the camera with me when I went to get her though. First time it happened I was stunned! Time to lower the crib -- again -- and take out the bumper. It didn't do much anyway cause it keeps getting squished down anyway. I will admit that it makes getting her out of the crib much easier, not so much bending down. Jeeze, I sound like an old lady already! Ha! I've caught her trying to pull herself up on the couch twice too. Thankfully, we have carpet cause she lived up to one of her nicknames, Boomba. When you stand her up she doesn't try to 'walk' yet so I think I'm safe from that for a while still... at least thats what I'm hoping! Keeping my fingers crossed. As you can see though she's really proud of herself :)

0 comments: