I borrowed Jaime's seasons 1 & 2 of Grey's Anatomy on DVD and have been depriving myself of sleep having nighttime Grey's Marathons. I have to admit I haven't cried so much in a long time... well since being pregnant but that was *mostly* hormones. Anyway, so I've been a recluse and I promise I'll update the blog soon (since this doesn't count as it's not pictures of Violet). We have plans to go pick a pumpkin and go do something outdoorsy this weekend. It'll be nice and feel more like Fall now that it finally isn't in the 80's anymore.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You know Ashley, I think we would be the best of friends in real life!! I LOVE Greys Anatomy!! My friend bought me the first season and it was so hard to stop the DVD player when an episode ended. Plus Im extremely jealous that you guys are going to pick pumpkins and get to go hang out doors. My DH is such a home body. Can I come move in with you guys, haha jk!
Post a Comment