Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Pumpkin Goo

Violet "helped" me carve the jack 'o lantern today. I can't say she was much help though. She kept knocking over the trash bucket and getting into the bowl I was keeping the seeds in. I'm going to roast them later since my Dad was nice enough to send me the recipe he uses. I can never make them like he does. I tried to get pictures of the process as best I could with my arm elbow deep in slimy pumpkin goo. I'll get a picture of the porch tomorrow... I forgot to get the finished pumpkin face since we were getting close to dark and Violet needed a scrubbing.






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pics are priceless! I take it she did not enjoy the pumkin goo? Thumbs up for at least being adventurous in here food tasting, it bodes well, although babies will basically put anything in thier mouths won't they? Morose and reclusive, exactly what I am! LOL.